Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 26, 2024, 07:57:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Private message for Socrateaser

Started by MikeyD, Nov 15, 2006, 09:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeyD

I didn't know where to post this.

I was told you can send Socrateaser a private post?  Can someone tell me how to do that.  I am desperate for answers, but cannot post public.

Thank you,
MikeyD

Sherry1

http://www.deltabravo.net/dc/dcboard.php

And click on the "Dear Socrateaser" Forum.  Soc rarely will allow private e-mail correspondence advice.  Read the Mandatory Guidelines and follow them to a "T".

MikeyD

I e-mailed the admin here and they told me to join the site and send him a private messge.  I didn't find a place where I can do that.

Who here can I e-mail who pretty much knows the way the court system works.  Mainly on visitation guidelines for a child that was taken out of the country?

Thank you
MikeyD

MikeyD

I asked the administration of this board how I could send him a message and their reply was,

"send Socrateaser a private message from the message board."

When I go there, it's not possible to do, so I thought there was another way.  I'm computer dumb and I'm new to all of this.

My X is not, and I'm sure she's around here somewhere, so I don't want to publicly post any details, but I sure need some guidance.  I don't even know where to begin and someone told me this site and Socrateaser was a good start.

Guess I can't send him anything in private.

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.

MikeyD

Sherry1

can send him a private message.........................................

MikeyD

it clearly says (#9) not to ask that.  I'll contact the admin again.

Thanks a lot.

Giggles

If it is of a criminal matter, then tell Soc that and typically, he will post the e-mail address to where you need to send the information.

Don't go back to the admin, Soc is NOT affiliated with the site other than they allow him to have a section for his board.
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!