Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 04:57:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Update for FIRM's TV & Seminar!!

Started by FIRM, Jul 20, 2004, 05:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutsdad

But you can only have it for 50 bux.

sweetnsad

Boliver, I totally agree with you that there aren't very many men's sites out there to call their own where they can vent....I had no idea when I went there, how hostile some of the men really were.  They were so burned by the women in their lives that they've actually taken to hating women altogether.  I feel bad for them, but not for guys like "Eric" who make it his life's mission to destroy women or "jaywjr" who believes women should live in cages and obey....yuk!
I've read some of your posts and you are one of the nice guys....and I remember you giving some great advice to others.  You were even nice to me!!  Hahaha!  Thank you....:)

NoNicky

I've read some of his posts here and on another board.  He usually pops in, stirs up some trouble, then leaves again for a while.  Anymore I usually just ignore his posts.

NoNicky
For God has not given a spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind.  1 Peter 1:6

NoNicky

My brain is on the fritz at the moment.  What part of the state is Bolivar in?  I've heard of it.  I think I've even been there.  But heck I've been pretty much everywhere in Ohio.

NoNicky
For God has not given a spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind.  1 Peter 1:6

Bolivar OH

Bolivar -- is south of Canton Ohio.  

Canton has the "Football hall of fame"

And Canton is 1hr South of Cleveland Ohio.  Home of the Browns & Indians.

NoNicky

Now I know why I know it.  I've been in the area with the football team before.  LOL  This year I hope we'll be back with my eldest playing on a state winning team :-)  *puffing what chest there is up with pride*

I'm about 45 minutes south of Toledo.  

NoNicky

Bolivar OH

Ok 45min south of Toledo......... Findlay area?  That would be Hancock County.

Or perhaps Seneca County.

I have lived in Ohio my whole life.  I am not proud of my state by any means.  I have made the best of things.

Currently I am in Tuscarawas County and it's no picnic. We are the #1 in obesity, #1 in deer kill and I forget the others stuff. I would not be surprised if we are #1 in low school scores, unemployment, DUI's, .........

Remember, Ohio'ins leave the state when we retire. If you make it outside the boarders,, --- "God Bless".    However,, we are surrounded by Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Trust me; you need to make it past them also.

Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan are a nice place to vacation but their family laws are as bad as OHIOs.

NoNicky

Further west than that.  I'm in Defiance Co.  I'm originally from MO and I understand the laws there aren't any better so I might as well keep my butt right here in my little corner of the cornfields.