Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 09:46:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm back!

Started by Romersgirl, Oct 12, 2004, 06:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romersgirl

You helped us get full legal and physical custody of my 2 step sons. Ok now there's becoming an issue.  BM has supervised visitation ONLY with her mother.  BM called yesterday and has told us she's moved to Maryland, ok with us but that she's coming in town to go to court (unrelated) on Thurs and wants to see the kids.  

1.  If we let her see them at our house thats still going against CO right?  So we could get into trouble?

2.  OSS has a skate night on Thurs night and she' talking about going up there, this again is breaking CO right?

3.  Courts ordered her to pay CS to her mother while her mother had custody, nwo that we have custody does the CS come to us or do we all need to go back to court for CS?
thanks!

socrateaser

>1.  If we let her see them at our house thats still going
>against CO right?  So we could get into trouble?

I don't know how "dangerous" the mother is to the kids and/or others. If she's not dangerous, then provide her with supervised visitation on your terms (you supervise it). Otherwise, you can always just say 'no."

>
>2.  OSS has a skate night on Thurs night and she' talking
>about going up there, this again is breaking CO right?

Unless the mom is actually restrained from any contact, then that would not violate the court order. Mother can go wherever the kids are, she just can't exercise visitation.

>
>3.  Courts ordered her to pay CS to her mother while her
>mother had custody, nwo that we have custody does the CS come
>to us or do we all need to go back to court for CS?

If you haven't filed for a CS modification, then support will continue to go to the grandmother.