Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 18, 2024, 06:28:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

To those who have been following my posts and any others interested!

Started by Stepmom0418, Sep 22, 2004, 04:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stepmom0418

Court in the morning!! Please think of us and add us to your prayer lists as we go to court.

DH is trying to have the mediation agreement waived and also has 9 counts of contempt on BM.

DH attorney called this afternoon and said he spoke to BM attorney. BM attorney is now saying that from this point on he will seek attorney fees because DH is filing frivolous suits.

LOL!! That tells me one thing......BM has been telling her attorney lies just as she does everyone else. Thats ok because they are all, including BM, going to be very surprised when DH attorney enters all of Dh evidence to support his "frivolous" suit!!! We got police reports, voicemail messages, letters from BM as well as letters to BM, and ect to support this " frivolous" suit!!

Seems to me that this is getting down right interesting!! I will report back after court to let you all know how it goes!!

Wish us luck and lots of prayers!!

Tonight our focus is to try not to stress and to get a good nights rest!! That in its self might be a chore! LOL!!

MixedBag

Let me be the first....to wish you luck.

Hopefully your attorney can get it all included as evidence as you think.

Stepmom0418

DH attorney says that there shouldn't be many problems with the evidence getting entered.

That and the other thing we are excited about is the fact that Bm is always telling lies and changing her story from one minute to the next so it should be very interesting!!

On another note........ We have the TRUTH on our side!!!!!!! That has to count for something..........or at least we hope it does!!!!

Thanks for your reply and I hope that everyone will remember us as your day progresses and tomarrow ours will be standing still. (or at least i am sure it is going to seem that way for us)

MixedBag

DH had the truth too -- and his attorney wasn't allowed to enter the police report we had into evidence where it said that BM tried to kill her children.  Yep, you read right.

And the judge wouldn't let DH's attorney enter any recordings from phone calls either....

Then again, DH had a crooked judge.

I do wish you good luck.....just don't get your hopes up too high!

And by all means, come back and share what happened.

wendl

lmao the TRUTH, will kill you sometimes.
In our trial bm lied her ass off and our atty got her on them, however dh and I TOLD the truth and it got him reduced time with his kids.

I wish you all the luck and prayers from our family to yours.

Let us know what happens.
:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Kitty C.

And not very far away, I might add!  And if you can't get back to me today yet, I'll call you tomorrow, okay??
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Stepmom0418

Well..........

WE GOT THE MEDIATION AGREEMENT WAIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got to trial on Feb 9 and 10th for a 2 day trial.

We dismissed the contempts WITH predigest! (we can at any time file them and any new contempts!)

In the new order it says:

DH gets eow and eoh
extra holiday time (3 days for thanksgiving, 6 days for christmas)
BM is ordered to send any homework with SS to our house if he has homework on DH weekend.
mediation agreement set aside
trial date set for Feb 9th and 10th
dismissed contempts WITH predigist.

So our ULTIMATE goal is met!!!!!! We are going to trial and if BM is at all smart she will FOLLOW the co now and allow DH his time with SS!!!

Thank You All for your prayers and support!!!

Kitty C.

Now you can just sit back and wait of her to screw up again......because you KNOW she will, LOL!  She just can't help herself!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

smtotwo

I hope everything goes better for you and DH!  

Our contempts were also "held open" and it did help some.

CONGRATUALTION!!

Stepmom0418

You got it right!! We know she cant follow the co and now she has actually been before a judge and said ON RECORD that she agrees to the order.

The tricky part is yet to come. She, I am sure, will try something against CO for Thanksgiving because she is going to try and say that it is her weekend. It is in the co and actually Dh will be shorted a day because ss has to go back to school.

So............now we wait and see and you know that at the first sign of trouble we will be right back to court on ALL of the contempts!!!

Thanks Kitty for all of your support!!