Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 09:30:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ANOTHER QUESTION......

Started by papaalex2003, Nov 04, 2004, 09:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

papaalex2003

First of all I want to thank those who responded to my other post.  "unwed father needs help". The info was very helpful. Anyways as I stated in the post I have custody of my 9 year old son. Ive been divorced since 2000 from his mother. I have filed a motion to begin to receive child support that she has never given me although the final hearing said that once she began work she would begin to pay. She has responded to the motion stating that she has carried health insurance for him , which i have never seen since i supply it. she is paying for college fund, and has supplied school supplies at the beginning of the school year. Are any of these things that she could even use as a defense. I mean she has never even taken him to a doctor. And I would think that a college fund is a personal choice not something ordered by the court...... Also In my motion I'm trying to modify who takes and pick up my son. we originally have alternated because at the time of divorce she had no vehicle. Now she does. and we live 1 hour away from each other. I dont feel that it should be my resposibity to take him for her visitaion. I also had given her 3 weekends amonth but now since he has siblings i wanted to make it every other weekend, becuase i really dont have a chance to spend quality time with him, since she has him most of the summer..... is there anything i can do? the only other problem is that we had a hearing 2 months ago for her to clarify some of the original divorce outcome, and since my motion was not in time then it wasnt heard. does that mean that since the judge made decisions on visitation. my mothion wont even be heard.