Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 09:58:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Need help. Stepfather stepping over line.

Started by idontknow, Oct 07, 2006, 09:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idontknow

I am posting to try to help my husband.  I will give you some background.  My husband and "x-gfriend" have 2 children.  He has joint custody.  With about 101 overnights.  "xgfriend's" husband has tried repeatedly to start verbal fights with my husband  in front of the kids. He would intercept all phone calls to x-gfriend.  He basically tries to get in the middle of everything. About two years ago my husband sent his x-gfriend a letter stating that he no longer wished to speak to her husband at all unless it's an emergency.  Since that time, she will not take any calls from my husband. She has not been to a drop off-pick up for over 2 years.  
We recently filed an order re:
medical bills that she will not provide copies of the actual bills for. She has set about 15 appointments without notifying my husband.  This is court ordered
Telephone calls that her and her husband interfere with when we are trying to talk to the kids.
Income tax issues.
The guardian ad liadem was reassigned.  She gave him a stack of 6 inches of email. He is overwhelmed.  She told him that she will not speak to my husband because it is "more trouble than it's worth" So they just email.
Her attorney said that "they are worlds apart"  x-gfriend has become extremely combative with my husband in email.  When he tries to participate or get any information about the kids...she gets crazy and says he is harassing her. They filed a motion for sole custody, after we filed ours. She tries to start fights (verbally, through email) over very petty issues.

So here is the BIG issue.  We put tracking devices on a few emails.  We switched emails to an outlook instead of hotmail.  Her husband is opening all of her emails from work and replying to my husband, imposing as his ex.  x-gfriend and her husband sometimes forward the message between each other.   He is also composing some of these messages.  We became suspicious of this because the messages were sent at 7:30 AM, when she is not at work.  Is this legal?  Will a judge do anything about this?  My husband has been communicating with her husband for 2 years, not knowing it.  He has repeatedly told her and her husband he does not ever wish to talk to her husband again. Should we bring this up in court or gather more evidence?  Should we try to modify the order so that there is no "third party interference"  and then file a contempt motion?  We have court on the 19th.  Thanks.