Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - passem

Pages: 1
Shrink Rap / Re: I wish this forum was still active.
« on: May 12, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »
Thank you.  That's very nice of you to say.  I missed you and others as well which is why I'm back.  Just hope I can  be a bit useful.

Does the original settlement agreement/QDRO have any language in it regarding move-aways or anything checked that would preclude it or require her to continue he current custody arrangement and provide or pay all transportation costs?

I was both married  :'( and divorced  :D in California but the latter was 20 years ago and I'm sure a lot has changed.  Best of luck!

Congratulations!  Perseverance works.  Glad it worked out for you.

You've received a lot of responses to precisely this issue in two other forums here already.  I tend to doubt you get much more or different here.

Shrink Rap / I wish this forum was still active.
« on: May 11, 2014, 03:46:36 PM »
There really is a need for it when you consider the confusion, helplessness, sadness, depression, anger, meanness, rage, assaults, lies, manipulations and all the rest that often attend divorces.  In fact, I wish the whole site was more active but the slow-down seems to have hit most divorce-related sites since the advent of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Facetime and whatever else most people seem to spend their time on nowadays.

These issues really interest me as I spent the last 10 of my 20 years as a legislative analyst writing, amending, analyzing and testifying before legislative committees on forensic mental health issues.  Some of them had to do with family law.  Abuse really resonates with me as one of my former partners was killed responding to a domestic violence call two weeks after I resigned as an LEO and after he had left the narcotics task force we both served on and returned to patrol.  I was also accused of it by the ex but the court saw through it and rescinded her filing.

I know that a whole bunch of us received a lot of support and a lot of good information and useful tools here back in  the day.  It seems that a lot of talent and experience is going begging.

I hope I'm not stepping on Waylon's toes because I do admire all he's provided here.

 ;D Don't you love it when the good guys win?

Oh, the stories I could tell!

The AG may have messed up as you said here: "I don't know why my son has to go without support because the AG made a mistake. RIDICULOUS!!!!," and it is ridiculous but let's not forget that the NCP has also been manipulating the system to keep support at a minimum, knows full well what the court order said and obviously doesn't care enough for his child to step up and man up.

It reminds me of my wife's ex and it pisses me off.  At least her ex had the good grace to drink and drug himself to death shortly after we married.

I hope all goes well for you and you take him down in court and the AG as well.

Father's Issues / RE: Your wife is a very smart women.
« on: Sep 23, 2004, 08:55:51 PM »
She also knows her own emotional limitations and isn't afraid to admit them.  I like that!


Father's Issues / But it's not too late to fix it.......
« on: Sep 23, 2004, 06:11:54 PM »
as long as you're willing to swallow your pride, do what's best and right for your daughter, make whatever amends you have to and start off on a new foot.  Painful, perhaps, but better for all involved.  I think you'll all benefit.

Best of luck!


Father's Issues / RE: I can't believe I'm admitting this but...
« on: Sep 23, 2004, 05:38:56 PM »
"How do I do this without looking like the biggest schmuck on the planet?"

Too late!

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.