Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - gipsy

Pages: 12 3
How would the state of Wash Child support find a Bank account , Do they have to know what bank the NCP Banks at? or can they do a state wide search ?
  I am the NCP , Self employed in construction , DSHS Took My last dollar and now I will have bounced check fee's ,
   I need to be able to Bank Untill I at least have a try at a modification , My Income is cut in Half ,

Child Support Issues / Health insurance wash state
« on: Jul 22, 2004, 04:52:42 PM »
Here is the scene Went to court and got the orders all straight .  I am the Dad , And at that time mom had health insurance . And filled out declarations stating that she had insurance and it was uneccessary for me to get a credit for having it because she has it , according to dept of child support  ,Mom has dropped her insurance with out notifying me , And has now asked for the dept of child support to enforce the child health insurance provision wich  Asks if I can get health insurance for less that 125$ per month , Does any one know how this works , Obviously there are many types of health insurance , Some are just major medical . Some are The big picture with  little deductible and everything is coverd , Any one have any input on this ,

Dear Socrateaser / What to file
« on: May 09, 2006, 11:29:07 PM »
 Dear Socrateaser :'
    Custodial Mom Has signed a release for  My son's counseling records :
   The counselor wrote me a letter that stated that Mom Released these records , And a release to communicate with me In writing only , And thats why 'she will not talk to me on the phone or respond to my calls or set an appointment with me' ,
   I disagree ,  I would like to dialog with the counselor ,
   My son is six Years old , there is no restrictions in the parenting plan .
    I called her atty and asked if He thought it would do any good to send him info And have it forwarded to her through him ,
  He said they "haven't talked for a Looong time ", with the extra   ooo's as written in long And said " I was talking to the choir " And that "you should talk to her "
   1: What do I file to get the Custodial Mom to give me a complete release of counseling records , And ability to talk to counselor in person About My son ?
Any other thoughts about the atty saying that. like maybe she didn't pay the bill ?
  any one that has filed this I wash state I also posted on general issues

Dear Socrateaser / couseling
« on: Feb 06, 2006, 02:36:31 AM »
I am non custodial dad , Mom Has been taking son to couseling and has not told me any thing about this ,
   My son has no problems that need to be addressed by a counselor ,
 Mom is a manipulative , And got the GAl and Psych evaluater to believe things that are not true about me By outright lying False allegations ,and trickery . And in the past my son told me" Mom kept him awake all night "to get him to tell the GAL exagerations of things that happened ,
   trial is over case is settled ,
   However I am reasonably sure Mom can't stop trying to undermine me  and has some thing she will be trying to convince the couselor to report or do,
  My son had been and is now telling me about this counselor and how they play with puppets etc and talk ,
  Again this worries me as too what this is all about !

  1 is there any thing I need to do ?
    2 should I talk to the counselor ?
       The reason this bothers me is she has already went the direction of trying to accuse me of being a pedophile . Briefly the result was I passed Polygraph testing , She failed , the issue was swept under the carpet and mom then went to play it off like this was just a little mistake .
    so you better believe I am a little leary of this play therapy my 7 Yo son has been going too !
    3 Any thought's about this type of thing ?
   4 should I make this counselor aware of this history of allegations ?
  5 Can I request copies of the couseling records ?

Dear Socrateaser / Parenting plan
« on: Oct 24, 2005, 01:13:30 AM »
Already posted ': I have an answer from you
  The second part of parenting plan modification question
 The plan states at 1st grade winter vacation is reviewable
 You wrote :'" For parenting plan modification  I have to show it is in the best interest of the child :
   Don't laugh : It seems the court would see this But it seems a laughing matter
  So I am trying to get a direction on what My modification will say  for how it is in the best interest
   First :
1  What do I do to show the best interest ?
2 : Just write why I think so In My declaration ?

 Here's My Idea ,Remember I said don't laugh at a argument that should be plain and valid !
  So Is this a valid reason?
4 Because Boy's should have more time with  a dad that love's them ?
5 Because  the winter Chum salmon run is on and My son likes to catch fish with me ?
  See what I mean Maybe these are not on the right page, But it seems logical to me ,As I have many memories of salmon fishing with My Dad And its seems to be .  Recreational salmon fishing is in the better interest because its a good ole Male thing to do , And he likes it and its a good role model as far as doing recreational things :
   The reason I say don't laugh is because it seems to me often times the court doesn't look at simple reality :  Boy's need Dads " And this is a free Un oppressed nation :
  But when dealing with the court there seems to be a different set of reasoning, Not way out there , But in a way different than common sense
  A further explanation is Very few women fish , Or teach a boy to be a sportsman ; or understand boyish behavior
  Wich is equivocal to Me teaching a girl how to use her Barby Dress up Toy's :
  My entire commentation seems to be a logical reason for me to have winter break
    6 does any of my post provied a reason in the best interest ?


Dear Socrateaser / parenting plan .
« on: Oct 09, 2005, 10:34:12 PM »
There are a couple of parenting Plan  issues I would like to simplify :
   This is an example of last year
   Before Xmas I   have My Thursday  three hour visit , And then  My   weekend , was On the weekend of Xmas ; So son comes over Thursday , Goes home : Comes over friday Goes to moms xmas eve . Stays at moms  Xmas Day till 7pm and then comes back to my house , As Holiday schedule states a Holiday is over at 7Pm , Goes to moms 5Pm Next day  Sunday,
 There are a couple of Issues like this that makes for a bunch of driveing , Last year mom agreed to a more reasonable schedual ,
    As odd as it is ,the GAl recomended Holidays to not be overnight , then at 1st grade Summers graduate to 4 weeks,And there is a provision that say's ( Winter school vacation) can be revisited at 1st grade  ; I would like to Have my son more during winter because My work is a bit slower in the winter , And very busy in the summer Because I now do more intereior carpentry , And people don't do much remodel work near the holidays ,
I am In Pierce county washington

1, How do I change minor issues in a parenting plan after a Judge has
 signed off ?

2: Or should I just wait till these other issues with 1st grade come into play and bring all the changes up at the same time ?
3 : Is there any suggestion you have ?
4: Is the court only going to address the Issue the parenting plan say's could be addressed at the first grade ?

Dear Socrateaser / Dishonest GAL
« on: Jan 13, 2004, 03:10:29 AM »

     The GAL In my case has distorted information  that I gave her , I have found that there have been other cases she has done this on and Have spoke to one person that filed a grievance , the grievance achieved nothing , Even though he and his wife were witness to different info
      1 , If I file a grievance can there be repercussions as far as My relationship to my child ? [ Although My case has been to trial]

      2, who reviews a grievance? [ Pierce county superior court ]
        washinton state
      3 Is there any other avenue to handle a Bad GAL?
      4 , Would there be any use to all of the affected people to file together
      5 would there be any use to a group effort through an atty

Parenting Issues / boy's and punching
« on: Oct 16, 2005, 11:05:52 PM »
Ok Here's the deal , I come from a rough and tumble family .  Hard sports are in !
   SOOOS My record 12 -5-7by KO
  Ok So I teach My son to punch , He is 6 yo ,  But Encourage this as a sport with boxing gloves on , He is quite coordinated , And caught on quite well ,I have friends and their children also have the gloves on a bit , I also wrestled , And kick boxed and teach Him How to rough house , He has quite an advantage ,
   The problem is He seems to derive power out of it and take advantage  Of other kids his age ,
  I absolutely do not Teach him that it is Ok to Be  Mean ,  I teach and rough house with him , and reinforce the sporting nature of it all ,
   And specifically Tell him not to rough up other kids ,
    He  tends to go the wrong direction with it . I don't think this is way out of the ordinary , Many Dads wrestle with their boys ,
 My deal is just a little on the skilled side ,
   So what do ya think as far as how to make the distinction? , I have talked to him a few times and he seems to get it , But then once in a while he gets kind of rough with other kids , He seems to want to win ,

Parenting Issues / getting them to eat their vegetables
« on: Jul 23, 2005, 12:22:20 AM »
Alright it's self explanatory , Any Idea's about getting them to eat vegetables ,
   The age old battle

General Issues / Fille what for counseling records ?
« on: May 09, 2006, 11:16:39 PM »
Any one file to force the custodial ( Mom ) to sign a release for counseling records ?
   Please answer in the form of what was filed in Wash state Thank you !

Pages: 12 3
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.