Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 05:01:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Mythical Deadbeat Dad

Started by gipsy, Nov 15, 2005, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gipsy

I just read a post that used the term "Mythical Deadbeat Dad"
  Here's the facts as I personaly Know them ,
   My own Uncle was a bit a  party animal ,An Acquantance / Buiseness associate that lies to me about it . And My friend " A woman , Whom Unfortunatley has two Kids by two of the deadbeats ,
   Unfortunatley they exist and unfornatley , Some of this Deadbeat Syndrome is Born of this ridiculous legal system ,
   Personally I am Not ; I pay ,  But   The psychotic mother of My son , Would not respond to paperwork " I ' Sent to child support , She chose to go get an atty instead , So As Usual due the court costs and the child support Being established After the lengthy time it takes for the court And Atty's to get arounfd to my case , I was $10,000 In arrears ,
   And DUH !  My atty said " Don't pay it untill she responds " Well when she finally figured out through my Aggressive court action to get visitation , She then files papers to get child support Saying " Mr X has refused to support his child and now wants visitaion "
   At Any rate The root of the problem is the court , Atty's and the lying ,
    It seems the court didn't care about any of this any way , Basically they gave her child support and me visitation ,
   The problem that get's in the way is the expence to go through the court to get this all settled , I am Lucky I had some investments ,
  But here's the deal : I would want to see a factual study that show's how many father;s ran out of money trying to see thier kids , And wind up with Child support established by a free service ,