Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 03:59:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

funny things kids say

Started by gipsy, Nov 22, 2004, 08:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gipsy

My case is done I have visits and see my son regularly , Thanks to this site and support from others , This site encouraged me to coninue contact and Gave Me vital information about PAS , Most important I believed what The article said , That I have to keep contact to Stop the mothers indoctrination , And I have , It seems that My son has adjusted and knows Mom's just saying that crap ,
   Here's the most wonderful thing he has said that reinforces keeping contact NO MATER WHAT !!     He said   " I know My mom is kust saying that  about But I can see that it is not true"
   The funniest thing he said ,, Of course Mom's boyfriend Is a dork , And apparently tol My son all about how He would go to a very painful heel if My son was a bad boy , Mind you they obviuosly have zero knowledge of the Bible , And I Had been very involved in studies of the Bible , SOOO Here was My answer.   Hell Is a figurative place , It was used as a word To describe where some tribe ? Burned there garbage outside of town , the place is called Haides ,    I also told him I have studied the dead sea scrolls and know that Many things are said In a figurative sense for the purpose of teach ,and it is likely that " The burning hell Was used for the description of The inner turmoil that goes on during a  Internal moral struggle ,
   Of coures My 5 YO only could grasp parts of this And said ,
   Fig-  ur - a-  tive   How do you say that?
I said 'figurative' ,

He said Is that because You can't    Figure -it -out !! I of course was stifling My laugh , And he said . Dad I know your laughing , I  Tried to deny it , Becaue I wasn't laughing out loud , But he said " I know your laughing because the way you are moving your body like you are laughing ,    ..   NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR KIDS AND BE THE GOOD PARENT  Because it seems to me they   Figure it out !!!!!

MYSONSDAD

>My case is done I have visits and see my son regularly , Thanks to this site and support from others , This site encouraged me to coninue contact and Gave Me vital information about PAS , Most important I believed what The article said , That I have to keep contact to Stop the mothers indoctrination , And I have , It seems that My son has adjusted and knows Mom's just saying that crap <

For many of us here, facing the holidays. Worst time of the year, your statement above gives some light at the end of a dark tunnel...

THX

"Children learn what they live"