Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: How to respond to "Odd" request  (Read 3092 times)


  • Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 9821
  • Karma: 416
    • View Profile
RE: How to respond to -- UPDATED RESPONSE...
« Reply #10 on: Jan 10, 2007, 11:19:32 PM »
Hum...I don't think I agree with your thinking.  I don't think menstral cycles are in the least bit "devastating" and I can remember my own father being just as loving and caring with me when he found out I was menstruating.

And the other woman I am referring to isn't some stranger, but a grandmother or an Aunt.  


  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 5728
  • Karma: -2
    • View Profile
Time Out...
« Reply #11 on: Jan 11, 2007, 12:26:16 AM »
This issue is not about some hypothetical average adolescent girl. It's about an actual child, whose interests the court must consider (hopefully).

The point is that if the court does what it's supposed to do, then it will attempt to ascertain what's best for this child. The only way to avoid this is to negotiate a settlement. But, if the parent's can't communicate (as is frequently the case), the only recourse is to have the court decide.

So let's all just leave it to the parties now and see what happens next.

No more posts on this issue, unless you're the original poster.



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.