Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: how would you??  (Read 1590 times)


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 323
  • Karma: -2
    • View Profile
how would you??
« on: Feb 22, 2007, 05:59:14 AM »
Soc, IN here, order states:

"When it becomes necessary that a child be cared for by a person other than a parent or a family member, the parent needing the child care shall first offer the other parent the opportunity for additional parenting time."

Child has stated on several occasions that BM has left the state and left my child in the care of neighbors or scout parents without notifying BF.  BF lives less that 5 miles from the child and the BM's home and can easily transport child to/from school.  

1.  I know who these folks are that cared for my child but how do I prove and get evidence for court?


  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 5728
  • Karma: -2
    • View Profile
RE: how would you??
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2007, 08:03:19 AM »
>1.  I know who these folks are that cared for my child but how
>do I prove and get evidence for court?

You need one of these "folks" to swear out an affidavit that they cared for the child for X duration on date Y. Otherwise, you're wasting your time.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.