Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 12:14:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Where's soc?

Started by hoosierpapa4, May 23, 2007, 06:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoosierpapa4

I just jumped back in here after a few months away and wondered why there are no posts from Soc himself.

notnew

I wish the SPARC ADMIN would put a post to stay on top that explains what has happened so we don't have to keep going through this.

Soc is gone. We don't know where or why. It seems an imposter assumed his role for several months and then "outed" himself on the board by asking for money to keep doing the job! Of course NOBODY was happy about this and SPARC ADMIN said NO WAY.

So, the search is on for a "new" Soc (not that original Soc could EVER be replaced). However, since we don't have one yet, I assume the search isn't going well. Therefore, we are all just pitching in and offering the best input we know of for all who post here.

We all miss Soc SO much. We all wish we knew what happened so we can put closure to this situation. It is still a mystery. He is just gone.

MixedBag

Old Soc handed over the reigns to a new Soc.

New Soc didn't work out so well after a few months....

And so the account was closed and no new attorney has been found to support this board.

SPARC Admin

>I wish the SPARC ADMIN would put a post to stay on top that
>explains what has happened so we don't have to keep going
>through this.

Did you ever try emailing and suggesting this? If you had, this would have happened much sooner. :)
[URL=http://deltabravo.net]http://deltabravo.net[/URL]

MixedBag

did you notice that the newest member's name is "therealsoc"???

No posts yet, but that concerns me.

notnew

I didn't think about it until the words were being typed.

Thank you though, I am glad you saw my post and now everyone who returns from long absences will get the low down from the start.

Sending a suggestion to ADMIN never even occured to me. I don't know why!

It's a shame that it appears you are having a hard time finding a replacement. Just shows me what most family law attorneys are REALLY into this business for. I am sure over time someone will be willing to give their time to this very worthy cause. Maybe even a couple of attorneys to share the burden? Just an idea.

Thanks!