Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 19, 2024, 03:59:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Time Tracker Question

Started by gas, Jul 21, 2004, 08:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gas

Would like to email calendar (only one month, not entire time tracker) to ex.   Can't seem to save that "picture" of calendar month as file for email, forced to save the entire time tracker.  Any help would be most appreciated.  Thx

Brent

>Would like to email calendar (only one month, not entire time
>tracker) to ex.   Can't seem to save that "picture" of
>calendar month as file for email, forced to save the entire
>time tracker.  Any help would be most appreciated.  Thx

From what I understand, since the Tracker at Parentingtime.net  became available, the PTT isn't really supported much anymore. I know it's still available for download but I don't believe there's any active development or support for the PTT any more.

With that said, you may be able to copy just that sheet out and send it as an attachment. If not, I'm unsure what to suggest. Make sure whoever you send the sheet to has Excel or they won't be able to open it.

TGB

Your best bet is to print it and scan it, unless you have a program like Acrobat Distiller that lets you print it directly to a file.

maxwell

If you just want to display it as an image, then do a screen copy. If you cannot get it all on the screen at once, you may have to take several screen copies and stitch them together in something like Photoshop.  

You just hold the 'Alt' down, and then quickly press the 'Print Screen' button. It will 'capture' the window that is in-focus. You can then 'paste' it into your favorite Word processor or something like Adobe PhotoShop (and save it to a GIF or JPG image).

wildroses

I know this is late but maybe it will help some else. When you are on the work sheet that you want to seperate you need to open a blank excel file. The go back to the calendar and right click on the tab ( at the bottom of page) of the work sheet select move or  copy and then when it asks which book select new book or which ever name you named the file. That work sheet will be in a new file now. If you want to keep it in the same file you will need to click the "make a copy" box and a copy of the worksheet will be sent to the new book. Now simply email her the new excel file with only the calendar in it.

Hope that helps!

Rose