Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Please help!!  (Read 2533 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Please help!!
« on: Jan 09, 2006, 09:04:46 PM »

  I have joint custody of my boys the father has physical care. I just recently had a xmas visitation with the boys. I live in Ohio and they live in Iowa and to my understanding joint custody meant equal rights. Well I took the boys to the pediatrician to get tox screens done because the 9 yr old told me his dads girlfriend gives him a sleeping pill at night and that he dont know about it but when he tried to tell his dad he pushed him away and the other one was sick. Well when the father and the girlfriend picked them up I told them I took both boys to the dr because 8 yr old was sick and that I had well child check ups done on them til I got the results I didnt want to stir things up ,well the girlfriend yelled at my husband and I said that we should have just given him a breathing treatment and that I should have gotten her permission to take them to the dr. now she is taking me back to court to get supervised visits and she has stopped all of my phone visitations,she says its causing undue distress to the boys, who does she think she is?
The father doesnt care who he is hurting the kids. There are two other boys in this situation one that is biologically this fathers child, but he wants nothing to do with him and one who is not his biological child but has grew up with all these boys until this father and his girlfriend took off with them. any answers would help. thanks in advance.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.