Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: think about it  (Read 1267 times)


  • Guest
think about it
« on: Apr 27, 2004, 07:26:04 PM »
 Does anyone know how a person could find out how much the federal kickback checks to the states are for welfare services? Or how much of that check is allotted to agencies that subsidize single mothers? I'm just wondering why my ex is living high on the hog while I live on tuna fish and peanut butter & my kids have almost nothing. It's almost as if these agencies encourage people to become single and use their services. I'd really like to know because if I can ---- I'd like to keep my daughter from continuing the example shes been taught. She deserves better. I feel like I'm paying double child support. One to my ex, and one to uncle sam. I wont even get into the child tax credit and how the ex gets $3,000.00 or more every year while I end up owing. (after having fed. take $20.00 extra out of each 2 week check) when I'm the one supporting my kids & never getting to see them!!! Thank you for letting me vent. But if anyone does know anything about it let me know


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.