Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:57:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

'Kerry's View on Child Support'

Started by MYSONSDAD, Aug 11, 2004, 08:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeronicaGia

Nothing but a canned response, really not giving a response at all.

Flush both John's!

msme

Many years ago, in the early days of the railroads, bedbugs were a problem in the sleeping cars. If someone wrote in to complain, they had a form letter that they sent out that was all full of appologies.

A railroad official's wife had an encounter with the little critters & swiftly sent off her complaint to the head of the houskeeping department. The guy attached a note stating that a clerk should "send this bitch the bedbug letter." The clerk did so, however, he failed to remove the note. That's when the $$$$ hit the fan & the rest is history.

Shut someone up by sending a letter that says a lot & means
nothing. "The Bedbug Letter"

Maybe this will help.

How to feel better and have a good day......

1. Open a new file in your PC.

2. Name it "John Kerry."

3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.

5. Your PC will ask you, "do you really want to get
rid of John Kerry?"

6. Answer calmly, "yes," and press the mouse button
firmly.

7. Feel better?

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

olegeezer

Very carefully worded. After all, Kerry is a divorced dad from MA, and even though he's wealthy beyond belief, he had to figure out the law was not in his favor when the orders were written and the lawyers paid.

I think the real question is whether he was dumb enough to represent himself in court? He is a lawyer, by the way. ;)

annas mom

It's funny to me that you're all so quick to jump on the 'baby mama' bandwagon. Suffice it to say that I've read enough posts here to know that alot of you truly are caught in a bad situation in regards to the amount of support you are ordered to pay for children that you aren't allowed to see. However, you must also see the flip side of the coin. For the majority of my child's 2 years I have been her sole supporter, even though my child's father makes more than twice what I make. He has 3 children total (only one of which is mine) and in order to evade paying support he changes jobs constantly. He is a truck driver and has worked for several companies in the last 2 years. Whenever CSE catches up with him, he quits and goes to work somewhere else. Even though I have a court order for support (measly 184.00/month I might add, since I pay 400.00/month just for daycare) it is highly unenforceable due to the fact that they can't get him into court because they can't ever find him long enough to do a review and have him served for court. I know that I'm ranting, but sometimes you just gotta get it out. I really do feel for you fathers (and stepmothers) who are in bad situations, but please just be aware that there are also mother's who are in bad situations. I read these posts and feel sad for all of the fathers out there who are denied access to their children and then I read a set of posts like this and it maddens me to no end that you don't realize that not all mothers are money grubbers who don't take proper care of their children. Hope I didn't offend...just venting. Good luck to you all in your pursuit of family harmony.