Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Mad Father  (Read 1152 times)


  • Guest
Mad Father
« on: Aug 25, 2004, 11:27:42 AM »
What is the name of your state?California

My ex girlfriend and i have 3 son's we both have been together living in the same household for most of our kid's lives. We separated 6 year's ago. During this time i have been paying child support. I got a notice that i owe 50,000 dollars in back child support. I couldnt believe this how could i owe when i was the one taking care of my family the whole time we were living together with our Son's. Then i started to think back i could remember when my Ex would come home from shopping with new cloths and other things just for herself and nothing for the kid's. She would tell me that she had gotten money from her Mother or another Family member to buy it. I now belive that she was unlawfully reciveing county funds behind my back. I know she must have lied and told them that i was not a part of the household in order to recieve any payments. I was the one who payed everything and the one that brought eveything into the household.
How can i prove this its been so long ago i don't have recepts ect. to really prove that i was taking care of the household financially durring this time?


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 116
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Mad Father
« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 2004, 01:52:56 PM »
dear father

how many change of addresses have you had since then

do you have witnesses to the fact that you were the adult that supported the household

you need an attorney a good one and when you file you will ask for attorneys fees

post this on Socrateasers board


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.