S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Does new kid lead to lower CS?  (Read 5610 times)

KAT

• View Profile
I keep warning my cousin about NJ!!
« Reply #20 on: Oct 01, 2004, 05:07:12 AM »
But he keeps doing STUPID things!! Maybe there is something in the water by way of Turnersville but DANG! He just isn't getting the potential long term consequences of there being no emancipation age in Jersey.

I feel for ya' kiddo!!! Might have some questions for you later!!!

Regards!

KAT

Tunie

RE: Oh hell.
« Reply #21 on: Oct 06, 2004, 06:11:52 PM »
This is true in all states I suppose. If the CP gets a raise, the NCP's support payment goes up! Does that make sense? However, I agree...times are a'changing. The pendulum is swinging back towards midline now. I can hear the women of N.O.W screaming! Life turns on a wheel. What goes around--comes around! I read several boards and there are alot of women crying because DAD got custody and she has to pay child support! Let's hear it for the great dads out there!

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.