Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:18:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I need a sample order for stopping CS

Started by spinner, Oct 19, 2004, 07:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

ok, Ex and I agreed that I stop paying CS since shared cust and we are putting all that on paper but I need help.

I have CS being witholded by CS enforcement office.
Ex and I just want to send a simple:

"Order for divorce decree amendment" and "Stipulation for divorce decree amendment" however I am in need of the correct wording to make sure that ths CS services understand and stop the witholding.

Any help and or samples?

jilly

Your local courthouse may have a form for this. I would call and/or go down there to check. You might be able to find it online. Go to your state court's website and see if they have any forms that you can download. If you have an attorney, he/she could probably take care of this for you for a nominal fee. If you don't have an attorney you could try calling one in your area and asking if there is a court form that you fill out on your own and file.

spinner

well we are trying to stay away from court form because court form = motion = court, ...
we want to simply propose a stipulation for change and order for change and have the judge sign on it and not even go to court at all.

something like:
"Comes now, Petitioner and Respondent, both in propria persona, and jointly move that the court enter the attached stipulated order modifying certain aspects of the parties' custody and parenting orders, on grounds that both parties agree that the changes made therein advance the best interests of the parties' minor child(ren)."
as socrateer said :)

MixedBag

Just like you started with the text....do a "JOINT MOTION TO CHANGE CHILD SUPPORT"

And then go into your paragraph...

Both of you sign with notorized signatures.

And then attached a proposed final order with the judge's signature block on the bottom that basically says the same thing from the Judge's point of view.  (Change the words around so that he "agrees" with your joint motion).

Then file it with the courthouse/clerk and pay the filing fee.

That's what I would do -- worked in AL.....but you're not in this jurisdiction, but it should be similar.

cathy

http://www.nccourts.org/Forms/Documents/274.pdf

What state are you in?  They may have forms online.

If you google on "form to modify child support", several hits on lots of states......

brod

can i termintate my parental rights and not have to pay cs