Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Payment no longer through the court...  (Read 4290 times)


  • Guest
RE: Payment no longer through the court...
« Reply #10 on: Feb 02, 2005, 07:35:03 PM »
I agree.  The bank has copies thank god, but some of them we cant get.  How about pergury for the ones we can prove she lied about.  Never again will hubby pay her or the other mother directly.  Hey they are not even excepting paymnets made through colorado CSED, go figure.  Legal aid said they would take the hubby on yesterday.  Our problem is the CO order was never domesticated.  What ever that means.  So he is going to get it domesticated and that will drop over 33,000.00 off of arreariages. The State of NM and Mass has not Domesticated this order of 155.00, and are only looking at the Divorce decree.  Boy you learn alot.  My advice is save your 25.00 and pay directly to CSED.


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 169
  • Karma: 1
    • View Profile
Covering Butt
« Reply #11 on: Feb 11, 2005, 03:51:50 AM »
IF he is put in the situation where payment has to be direct:

1. Use only US Postal Service Money Orders~ Make copies of the FRONT and BACK prior to mailing along with your reciept part.
2. Pay the extra to send it registered mail return reciept requested~
3. Invest in a fireproof box~ keep all reciepts for money orders and verifications of delivery in there as well.

Send her a Western Union Telegram (costly but proof of WHAT was said AND proof of reciept) inform her that effective (date) that child support payments will be coming by registered mail. Remember to put the telegram in your fireproof box.



  • Guest
RE: Covering Butt
« Reply #12 on: Feb 12, 2005, 12:51:31 AM »
Hon..we are going through this now.  Write a check.  Money orders you can not get after 7 years, some 5 years and postal 2 years.  They need to see the signature of the custodial parent.  Please tune in to Kright radio Krightradio.com and get the latest in child support reform and become a part of Child support reform it is happining now in all states.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.