Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 19, 2024, 03:27:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Not so Merry Christmas....

Started by MYSONSDAD, Dec 27, 2004, 08:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

Bigfish,
I am so glad tihngs are going well for your daughter, yourself and ex, I know this wasn't easy to do and sounds like it is best for your daughter. It is great that the door is open so you can see your daughter and that mom taught her the speed dial #'s. Its wonderfull when adults can put their differences aside for the sake of the child.

Hope you have a great new years.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Stepmom0418

Wendl I had to laugh........Bigfish.....LOL!

Gave me a laugh for the day!

Brent

Regardless, I can't remember the last time I heard of a mom being shot with a TASER for not returning the children on time.

catherine

I hear about all sorts of people being shot with a TASER when they resist arrest and cause a big scene.

bigsigh2004

I like it!

Bigfish! Fits, now that I'm done sighing. :)

I think my entire family is going to have a great 2005. I hope yours do too.

Stepmom0418

I had to give wendl some crap about it. LOL! But i don't think Wendl has seen my post yet.

Thanks for the good wished for 2005! Feb will tell our future! Hope that the courts make the best decision for SS!

I hope that you have a wonderful year Bigsigh! Also I have to compliment you and say that it takes one heck of a parent to put aside your pride and do what is best for your child!!

bigsigh2004

but, that wasn't why he was shot with a taser. He was shot because he ran from the police. As I said in my post below I know policepersons who don't hesitate to shoot anyone, regardless of gender, if they are running from, or resisting arrest.

In fact he DUMPED his kids and ran. Frigging coward IMO. I'm sorry, but if men don't want to feel like criminals for wanting to be with the kids they have, don't act like one.

smtotwo

kids over for x-mas placement....after 12 hours its a felony to withhold a child from the other parent.

No amber alert here, no chasing her down,  and HUH IMAGINE THIS...

NO TASER!!

Not that she doesn't deserve it!!

wendl

LMAO musta still have bigfish on my mind, DH and his brother caught a few big fish the last couple of days LMAO

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Stepmom0418