Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Have any of you had this experience? Utterly Speechless...  (Read 926 times)


  • Guest
Has Anyone had this experience?

On April 8, 2005 my son went to court for child support. Child support was ordered at the wrong amount, but that aside...

Child support was ordered begining April 1, 2005 and due April 10, 2005. On April 12, 2005 CSE got a wage assignment sent to my sons employer. The court did not order a wage assignment.
I sit here in disbelief that CSE acted in actually 2 days as the 8th was a Friday and the 12th was Tuesday.

Has anyone ever seen DCS act so quickly?



  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 276
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Have any of you had this experience? Utterly Speechless...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2005, 08:38:24 AM »
Oh yeah! See they get federal dollars for the collection of child support. Most states are now requiring wage garnishment anyway. It's just another way to keep those paying involuntary servitude in line! Listen, it sounds worse then it is. At least this way if the cp's checks are late...oh well, call cse cause it's not my problem!!!! CP can't say that the checks were late, not sent, wrong amount, yadda,  yadda.  Plus if you don't see the money....well, you know what I mean.
What is your son going to do about the wrong amount?
PS; Want to know something that really cracks me up? It looks like FL is finally getting a  paternity fraud law...BUT in order to file for court ordered DNA testing if you suspect you've been frauded you have to be up to date on your child support............? HUH? Like your ever going to see that back....I just, I just...bang my head against the wall.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.