Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Can someone help me find a form..  (Read 1174 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Can someone help me find a form..
« on: Nov 30, 2005, 09:21:23 PM »
I need a blank agreed order form for the state of Indiana. My ex and I have come to a settlement on the CS arrears he owes, and we want to type the order up and submit it to the CSE in Indiana. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've looked, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :-)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 116
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Can someone help me find a form..
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2005, 03:05:22 PM »

start with the normal front page

In the court of  blah blah

head page 2 with in the court of blah blah



                              SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT

              In the interest of expediting settlement in these matters the parties  (insert names here) have agreed to file this agreement for the court's review. This agreement effects the children (insert names) but not to their detriment.   Neither party has come to this agreement under duress.

1 ( include settlement points)



WHEREFORE, the parties pray that the court review this agreement and enters it into the docket as final settlement in these matters.

signed parties of interest


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.