Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 01:14:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Driver's License Suspension Remedy

Started by mplsfitter539, Jan 10, 2006, 08:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mishelle2

ok, so this is what I know..if you send in any amount of support you are showing that you are trying, therefore you will not get your lic suspended, however if you send in nothing, nada.. zero.. etc etc.. you will get your lic suspended.. so if you sent the 50 bucks it took you in man power to come up with a grand scheme to elude child support.. your license wouldnt be suspended in the first place. Or heres a better one, you may have a lic from another country, but you may end up in jail from the warrant theyll issue for lack of support payments...

Just an observation..

leon

the right to travel is a guareenteed preserved right under the constitution, it in no way shape or form restricted us to the undividual states, not the states you are dominciled in, or if you want to claim as youre residence. I personally am a citizen of the United states of America, dominciled in the state of Alaska, the code of federal regulations under the IRS is where you find lots of differences, and under title 45 public welfare, everything in there is under the United States, Not(The United States of America) the right to travel unrestricted is under the Federal Constitution, and is a preserved right as long as you dont surrender youre rights under Social Security, and goverment created rights,goverment created rights afford no constituional protection there a statuatory created right under acts of congress and or the individual state. Any nation wether foreign or abroad has every right to issue licenses and in which the indiviual states have no authority to take, because they are not a state issued public right. There is three cases going on now in the State of Alaska right now dealing with that issue, issued by a sovereign federal reconized indian nation, the state dont like it but there it is.They(the Administrative States) dont like what they cant take awayand cannot use as a weapon of threatening the citizens within wehter right full so or notn and in many cases NOT.

mplsfitter539

Bravo leon I can't thank you enough for this post after all the heat that I have taken over my original post. This country is full of scarred little sheep that obey anything that even resembles authority. I have only one figure of authority in my world and His name is Jesus Christ. I don't bow to any other because I am free.

mplsfitter539

I don't send money to collection services because its wrong. I believe in fighting against things that are wrong and not just bowing down to any god that comes along and claims to have authority over me. I am a free man not someones slave and the last time I looked I didn't have a brass ring in my nose. So go preach this stuff to some of the blind sheep out there that prefer to let someone lead them all to slaughter while I stand and fight for my freedom at all cost. To me its not about the 50 bucks its about dignity and the right to be ruled by the one and only true God our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who made me soveriegn and free.

leon

it is what the people dont understand that has them scared for the most , as for the rest well they dont want to understand or beleive since they are to busy living in there administrative world of recieving benefits for free when in reality all they have done is sold there rights for a public benefit anf there kids as well.

leon

I for one am not a citizen of the united states,"Defined under the 1935 social security act"(Title IV-D,Welfare States) i am however a citizen of the United states of America and withhold and reserve all my constitutional rights, I claim no public created rights or benefits, nor do i claim a residency within the state, for i am merely dominciled here. All one has to do is ask why is there two different names for a Nation, and why do the courts jump back and forth on the names(United states)(United states of America) when they are referring to it in case laws.
(Cheif Justice Marshall,- if they the people value and wish to preserve there constitution, they ought to never surrender the independance of there judges' Rawle on the constitution (2d Ed). 281 O'Donoghue v. United States 289 U.S 516, 532 (1933)