Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 01:05:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

gotta vent about cs...

Started by mishelle2, Aug 22, 2007, 05:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mishelle2

ok all my dh just got sole legal/physical visistation of his 13 yr old daughter, prior to this he has been paying childsupport on time forever... well we sent in copies of the order and cs office said they are reviewing it and will let him know if they decide to change the order... We have decided to also seek child support as bm makes good money and can afford it.
 But I think the cs office is going to drag there heels  as they did not even mention his application when they told him they were reviewing his file..... amazing.. a mother gets it they will hunt you to the end of the earth...a father.. and you better do it yourself...

Giggles

sheesh...had the tables been turned and it was a mother getting custody, the CS would probably have been set at that hearing!  I would go ahead and file for CS through the CS office, that way, it would be retroactive back to the date of filing even if CSE drags their heels!!!
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!

mishelle2

yeah dh fiiled in the cs office but they say that have up to like 45 days to "review" the application.. I am thinking what is to review? Mother had joint custody now dad has sole with only reasonable right of visitation so what really is there to review?  We'll see... and we'll ride there butts till it gets done.. Ill keep you all posted...

mistoffolees

>sheesh...had the tables been turned and it was a mother
>getting custody,

Well, that's not really the case. There are plenty of MOTHERS here who complain about how slow CSE is, too.