Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: file a complaint against a state agency?  (Read 6450 times)


  • Guest
file a complaint against a state agency?
« on: Jul 26, 2004, 10:00:36 AM »
Does anyone know who you can contact to file a complaint against a state agency?
the Arizona Department of Econominc Security insists I owe back child support but they can't even tell me what my beginning balance due was before my receipts were deducted...
I am already preparing to contact David Berns, the director...


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.