Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Posted to Soc also...  (Read 1887 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 123
  • Karma: -1
    • View Profile
Posted to Soc also...
« on: Feb 02, 2004, 01:33:11 PM »
... but I figured I would see if anyone here would know how to do this...

Dissolution only Jan 1996, bifurcated from property and custody.  Custody agreements reached and filed. Marital Assets (only some furniture and kitchen appliances) were divided, no agreement was filed.

I have tried to negotiate a settlement on the marital debt many times over the years with my ex.

I don't see any other resolution then taking it through the courts.

1) What do I need to file to get the marital debt process started again?



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.