Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: confused  (Read 2642 times)

jon mann

  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« on: Jul 28, 2006, 01:59:38 PM »
this is my first post..
i have comissioner endman in la superior court and he is ruling in favor of my wife's attorney lance speigel after going into chambers.  i can see the writing on the wall.  i have supervised visitation because i gave my son a haircut and am ordered to pay child support despite my wife wealth.  she is denying she has income from her trust fund wheich she came into when she was 25.  i need a high profile attorney in santa monica california who knows probate law and can prove my wife is lying.  please e-mail me if you can help as i have no idea what i am doing or where this will end up.   if there is a reply i won't know how to find it as i am a computer illiterate.   i also need someone for monitored visitation.
thank you


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.