Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Southern Illinois  (Read 2339 times)


  • Guest
Southern Illinois
« on: Apr 04, 2004, 06:21:07 PM »
I have not seen my son in two years due to Visitation Interference from his mother and  all mail comes back refused and they have not answered the phone in 17 months.  Cannot get any information from the school or exta curricular activites, due to small town gossip...etc..  

Going to court in May for RTSC and Modifcation of Current agreement.  

Any advice would be appreciated.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.