Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:15:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Child support case info is on-line now....

Started by lucky, Dec 31, 2003, 03:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

here's the link:  [a href=http://www.childsupport.dhs.state.mn.us/]Minnesota Child Support Online[/a]

I'm liking it a lot.

On another note, found out that pbfh filed for welfare sometime in Dec. since she decided she doesn't like to work for a temporary agency (even though she had the opportunity to work up to 60-70 hours per week at the position she had -- instead she stayed home and played on the internet and watched TV).  SO, in spite of the court order stating that neither party will pay cs (she has custody of osd and dh has custody of oss and ysd), the county is going after dh for cs.

I told pbfh that she'd better get it figured out because if they take a dime from dh, she's in contempt of court and I will make sure that we pursue it -- and ask for a judgment in the amount of the funds withheld from dh against her.  In addition, the day that osd turns 18, I'm filing paperwork for dh to get cs from pbfh again.

Thank goodness for the new website so we didn't get totally blindsided, but dammit she pisses me off!!
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

spinner

how did you figure that she filed for welfare ?

lucky

I found out by selecting the link "more information" about the case and it says that CSE got involved because the child (17 yo) is receiving public assistance OR the parent/caretaker requested  CSE's involvement.  

Because they have a court order based on an agreement that neither will pay cs as long as they each have custody of one child I know pbfh didn't request their services -- because she KNOWS that I will file contempt of court in a heartbeat.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers