Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Minnesota Court Forms  (Read 2370 times)


  • Guest
Minnesota Court Forms
« on: Aug 06, 2004, 09:04:55 PM »
Hi - In researching this site in the past I've come across info from other states where a person can get a TRO (where one spouse has moved out and the other parent is still in the house with the children) that becomes an order for the person to remain in the home with the physical custody of the children and that is not dependent upon filing for divorce.  

Does anyone know if that type of TRO is available in Minnesota and/or in any of the county district courts?    If so, would it be on a state or county website?

Thanks for your help.



  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 406
  • Karma: 9
    • View Profile
Try here...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 07, 2004, 09:22:52 AM »

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 282
  • Karma: -1
    • View Profile
RE: Minnesota Court Forms
« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2004, 02:50:08 PM »
It is available and is called an Order for Protection.

There are a number of forms linked from my web site at http://www.divorceprofessionals.com (right column).  However, I do not see that as one of the forms.

To prevail in an OFP the party must demonstrate that there has been phsycial abuse or a threat of physical abuse that places them in fear.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.