Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:46:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We need you...

Started by TiredTexasDaddy33, Jan 27, 2005, 09:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiredTexasDaddy33

Hello,

I am married to the most wonderful man on the face of this earth, but his ex-wife refuses to let him have a relationship with his little girl.  In 1996, when he divorced his ex-wife she promised him that she would never move their girl far away from him.  Six months later, she remarried and moved his 3 year old, at the time to California from Texas.  We married in 2002 and went to California to have the courts modify the decree.  It wasn't very favorable to us, because 3 months after that, they moved to Utah.  

My husband works very hard and is a full-time Nursing student at that.  Our funds are limited, so we are reaching out for help.  We are selling Hershey's Kisses on eBay for $2.00 each in hopes of hiring a good attorney, to try desperately to stop her from moving all over the place.  It took all we had to modify the decree in California and we have no money to fight this again.  Meanwhile, the ex married someone with a half a million dollar salary per year, so he has no problem.

You can find the "KISS" under the category of weird stuff and then the slightly unusual category.  It would mean the world to us to get some sort of aid in our fight for his relationship with his little one.  If you have $2.00 to spare, give us a hand.

Thanks for your time!

Frustrated Parents In Texas

c_alexander

Have you also considered seeing if you can find a lawyer who will do this for you Pro Bono? Perhaps mention this to Richard at KRIGHTS radio maybe they could help? http://www.krightsradio.com/
I understand they work with a lot of lawyers in Texas...I think they are even based there.

Currently I do not have a job so I can  not buy a kiss, but I hope to be back to work soon. If you are still selling them then I will buy one to help out. I have been trying to get help myself to move to Colorado. My website is: http://help-a-dad.blogspot.com/

I have had very little luck in getting help financially not because people don't want to, but rather most of these people are struggling themselves....Dead broke dads as it were.

I wish you luck in your fight...stay tough and know that you're not alone during this difficult time.

Sincerely,
Chris