Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:50:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

There is nothing happening in MN?????

Started by Sunshine1, Sep 17, 2005, 06:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

I got a continuance Lucky!!  My lawyer was unable to be present and the court admin told me they do not "continue" harrassment hearings, so I had to actually show up for and ask for the continuance because my lawyer was unable to be there....my lawyer then drafted a letter to the judge asking for one and why he was unable to be there...

I got a present in the mail today, I got an order for a continuance!  AHhhhh another straight week of PEACE!!!!! Lovein it!!!

That other mess was stricken from the record, because BM never even showed up for the hearing so she can't motion for it again!  Not sure if you read tha ton the 2 families page...

lucky

So when do you actually go to court again?  Is the thing in effect till then?

I did read about the other one.  I don't post much but I read the boards EVERY night.  :)

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Sunshine1

Next week when MY lawyer was available. He put two dates and times in the letter and the judge approved it.  Ha Ha!!  I have court next Friday afternoon for the TRO.  Yes, it is in effect until we go too.  

I have a feeling she is going to blow it though.  She has never gone 3 straight weeks without a peep since I've known her.  I will be waiting to pounce on her too for breaking her own order.  Meanwhile the no drama, trauma, as the stomach turns, crap is quite nice.  DH and I don't what to do with all our extra time from not having to keep our guard up and on high alert 24/7, or researching or calling all the county offices to get whatever report they have filed.  This has been a 2 week vacation!!  :)

rwbarker

Hmmm, well she will certainly be in the company of "The Demon Bitch From Hell," the least offensive nickname that I can come up with for my ex. She is a court reporter and knows the system quite well. The end product is that she ended up with 60% of our assets (the lawyers got 20% and I got 20%), has alienated my daughter and the rest of my family.

She won't rot in hell. She will sign up for a part time job.....

:7

Dibella

I'm sorry.  I certainly hope that reply was not to me.  If that is the case, "What is wrong with me?"

What is wrong with me is that this woman cannot take care of her kids and finds every opportunity to stick it to her ex husband.  And I believe the question was "There is nothing happening in MN?"

Screw you!  This is a place to vent and discuss.