Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:51:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hey Sunshine!

Started by tulip, Nov 06, 2005, 09:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulip

Long time no...eh...post?
I haven't been here in a long time. The website has a whole new look! Well, here's what's going on with us:

BM went to live w/her parents in AK for a while. We had about a month of peace. She had left some really ruthless messages on our vm, then stopped calling for a month. A couple weeks ago, she calls and is back in town. SS talked to her on the phone. She refused to tell him where she is living. She is still not taking the random UAs. She said she's going to some counseling groups at a church, but refused to tell him where. SD was not home. The next time he talked to her, SD did not want to talk to her. She started threatening DH and said if he did not make SD come to the phone, she was going to do something drastic, and it would not be in the children's best interest or their best interest, but it would be very bad, and he would know what it is in the next few min. He called the cops, an officer came over and walked in the door right when she had called back and was on speakerphone saying something very tragic was going to happen to DH. The cop interuppted the conversation and mediated for a while between them. Told her that if she doesn't what she says he will arrest her for making terroristic threats. Then he told her that he has spoken to her many times and is very aware of their case. He said that SD is old enough to decide if she wants to talk to her or not.

SD is fed up w/her lies and abuse. SS still keeps hoping she's going to get it together, but he doesn't want to hear any more bs. They both have gotten to the point that they need to see some proof that she is clean or they will not believe it. She is court ordered to do random UAs and hasn't done one since last May.
The next door neighbors are still harassing us, but they are fed up w/her too.
I really wish she would get it together. The kids are doing great. Getting good grades, very active in the community. They are happy. But it makes me sad that their mom is so screwed up. They have some tough years ahead, and I can't imagine growing up without having my mom, or having her treat me so horibbly.

My daughter has been seeing more and more of her BF. That's good for her, it makes her happy, but I keep waiting for the day he disappears on her again and she will be so hurt. He's done it so many times.

As for the CS, BM of SD and SS hasn't paid a dime. They have another hearing scheduled this month. She is supposed to have proof of exactly what work she can do according to her medical condition, or proof of her job search efforts if she isn't working full time. I don't know what kind of stunt she is planning on pulling for that. Haven't heard anything about any seizures for a long time. She didn't say anything to SS about having a job. She hasn't gotten her license back after the seizure episode, and they made it clear to her last time that not being able to drive is not a reason not to work. Her car got repo'ed right before she went to AK. Maybe they will finally slap her with all the back pay from the games she's been playing all this time to get out of it. She still owes DH from when he overpaid his CS right when the custody changed.