Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:47:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hi guys!

Started by lucky, Dec 01, 2005, 03:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

Please check out my post on the Child Support board and let me know what you think ok?

Also, to Sunshine:  What is your theory on why the DA won't press charges?  I'm REALLY curious.

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Sunshine1

Well it just doesn't get any more Jerry Springer than this...

DH ex (BM) has claimed that over 4-5 people have supposedly "raped" her.  One time in highschool (no charges,cops but would not report it) One time while dating DH (no charges, no cops, was his roommate, guy moved out) One was MY ex husband (no charges, definately no cops, and stopped seeing him because they were dating at the time) and this last winter her neighbor (cops, prosecuted and is serving time in your neck of the woods as we speak.)

We tried to help the 4th guy but it was too late.  She had testified she had never been assaulted before and we had a deposition and court transcript from the divorce to prove the contrary.  He appealed but the appeal could not involve any evidence to impeach the victim.

Since then she has been diagnosed with a cocktail of mental illnesses, which is no surprise to us, but the legal system believes she is capable of having children around her unattended.  Her behavior is totally nuts, and all psychologist that we speak to wonder WHY those kids are still in her care..that is another chapter...anyways.....

I believe my conspiracy theory is they are reluctant to charge her with filing a false police report in her county because the 4th guy is currently filing for an appeal.  If they charge her with filing a false police report  they will lose their rape conviction on him.

These are only our thoughts on the situation, but it makes sense doesn't it?  I have her red handed filing a false police report and they are going to let her get away with it.  It's fine though,  I came to realize that today.  That whole photographing thing, I should have been arrested for that one,if you remember, they decided to let that one go in the other county, so I think the score is even now and we just keep away and not pet the rattle snake anymore.  She will screw up bigger than that soon enough so I just to bide my time.  She is on a mission to see me behind bars.

So, how is your son doing?  Did he get therapy? Trying new meds?  We have switched to Seroquel now and we just had a sleep study done for seizures and they are under optimal control..yeeehaaaww!  He was just put on Trasidone (gotta love whoever invented that one!)  now he sleeps through the night, before he would get up 8-10 times a night.  The sleep study determined that he has "fragmented sleep disorder" aka they have no idea why he gets up. LOL!

lucky

I have to digest most of your post, but can answer regarding our son.

We've filled out the paperwork to have him readmitted to the treatment center -- only he'll be in the 12-17 yo group instead of the 8-12 yo group.   It's been bad, we shouldn't have taken him out, but at the time, didn't know what else to do because he wasn't making progress and the staff said that they didn't feel that they were doing any good.  More like a glorified day care service 24/7, ya know?

Anyway, 18 yo dd & her boyfriend just picked him up and she's keeping him till Sunday evening, thank God.

Now, I'm going to go watch TV and drink some beer with dh and head to bed somewhat early tonight.  Hopefully the next couple days will allow me to de-stress somewhat.

I'll have to re-read your post tomorrow, one thing though, why is the dude doing time in MY area?

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Sunshine1

Sorry, I thought that you lived up around north of the cities area, or close by anyways.  He was transferred from the county jail to the St. Cloud prision.

What is so wrong about this is we know he is innocent.  He claims that they had an affair for over 8 months.  No doubt in our minds that her boyfriend was starting to catch on and she had to get rid of him somehow.  There was just no other way than this way.  She is pure evil this one.  He had custody of 5 children and lost them all and he isn't a Saint by any means, he had a girlfriend and a baby but cheating on your girlfriend doesn't require prision time last time I checked.

It inferiorates me on how she used that family.  They used to babysit for her, when ehr water was shut off, they let her come and go as she pleased and so did the kids...and this is how she repays them.

The creepiest thing is we had only seen glimpses of this guy once and awhile when picking the kids up, I found his inmate picture and he looks like DH and her current boyfriend all rolled into one.  That boyfriend is the stupidest person we know.  He believes all her shit, I wonder what runs through his head when she opens her mouth.  Seriously, she couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it.  She is very ill.

Here I go getting started....lol...better stop and enjoy my Sat.  :)

lucky

Yep, that's in my area.  I was thinking COUNTY level not state level incarceration.

What a mess.  Isn't it scary the consequences of getting involved with some people?  Granted, the affair was way out of line, but still...

She was cheating on her bf and completely destroyed that man and his family so she wouldn't get caught.  It makes me sick to think about it.

[em]Lucky

- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Sunshine1

Hey, why don't you emancipate the child.  Then neither one has to pay.  It sounds like us.  Getting any money out of her would be like getting blood out of a cheese cloth.  LOL

You could help her out on your end, or I would just force the kid to live at your house.  BM's aren't they the best??  Gaaawwdd I just love mine!!!!  

:P

lucky

I'd love to emancipate him.  But, wouldn't you know, MN doesn't have emancipation laws.

Go figure.

Latest has it that pbfh has told him that he has to come live with her (she is "renting" the basement of her boyfriend's parent's home with her bf) since she has her own place now.

DD also said that she's seriously considering telling him he has to go because she needs a paying roommate.

We'll see.
Lucky

lucky

DD told me today that pbfh wants oss to go "stay" with pbfh for a few days to make it look good because she was turned in for welfare fraud.

:7

Guess who did THAT?!?!?

I told dd that if she tried that, I would turn her in again and tell them exactly what she is doing and why.

[em]Lucky

- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky