Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Distraught Father  (Read 2984 times)


  • Guest
Distraught Father
« on: Mar 21, 2005, 09:09:18 AM »
I need help for my brother.. His ex-wife is destroying his life any way she can. He is not sure of his options and is to afraid to do anything. She told him she is going to make him suffer. She started by using their daughter (11yrs. now).  He was wrongfully accused of a crime that she did not report and told my brother she will make it stick if he challenged her. His bank account and all sources of money is being taken away and he is not able to see his daughter.  How can we get started to get him some help and clear his name?   I would appreciate any help you can offer. He lives in NJ and I am in GA.  Thank you, Sophia.  


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.