Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: looking for advise  (Read 2792 times)


  • Guest
looking for advise
« on: Sep 07, 2004, 06:21:17 PM »
My wife and I divorced 8 years ago. We have a support order, but did not have a custody agreement. Shortly after divorce, she moved to Florida with another man, and took the kids. They were soon married. Everytime I try to get in touch with my children, the new husband gets on the phone and yells and screams at me about what my kids are doing. I am not allowed to talk to the kids unless one of them are home.
He has verbally threatened me on numerous occassions. He yells at me right in front of the kids. He is a control freak. I am tired of fighting with him. I have not seen my kids since they moved because we are always fighting. I have the best interest of the kids in mind. They have never called me for any reason(birthday,ect) I am the one who has to call.
I make about 47.000.00 a year. out of that I pay $150.00 a week support, plus another $70.00 a week for health ins. It seems that they have taught my children that they do not need me in their life, which makes paying support very difficult. I am severly depressed over this.
I know that the support is for the children, and would not do anything to hurt them. Just looking for some advise on how to handle this problem.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.