Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: My son wants back living with me.  (Read 3986 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
My son wants back living with me.
« on: Aug 28, 2007, 06:44:34 PM »
I in mediation about 1 1/2 months ago lost him in mediation hearing but he now hates being with his mom and wants back with me I was told i can call mediator and have it reversed  since my son is 13 1/2 now. Is true or do I need go to fulll custody suite again.

I cry_ in_the_dark

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 260
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: My son wants back living with me.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2007, 12:22:11 AM »
It takes a major change in circumstance to get things reversed...as a rule.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.