Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Special Alert for Fathers  (Read 19956 times)


  • Guest
Special Alert for Fathers
« on: Dec 31, 2003, 01:11:09 PM »
This is to inform the public that especially fathers the State of Wyoming has the authority to conceal children from the other custodial parent.

The State of Wyoming can activly conceal children from their parents.

The Wyoming Court System will actively aide in the concealment of children from their fathers and aide in there adoption.

My son was abducted by his mother in February 1999, we are to this day still married, in the State of New Mexico you cannot get a divorce with children without notifing the other parent.

Mother concealed the child for 3 years then she abandonded him with the State of Wyoming DFS in January 2002.

Wyoming DFS concealed the child for 7 months from father, Court and decided in January of 2002 that the child was to be adopted.

Wyoming caseworker decided the future of my son then concealed him for 7 months without judicial approval.

In July 2002 I was notified of my son being in DFS custody and told that I was no longer his dad since it had been so long without contact.

Wyoming DFS asserted that I didn't look hard enough for him, that I hadn't supported him for years and was not fit due to disability.

Wyoming Statutes don't apply unless you  can afford an attorney the judge has denied counsel, a jury trial.  fathers income is just over half the Federal HHS poverty income for 1 at $ 743.00 per month.

This is a true story that is still going on the Laws and Statutes don't apply to the state employee's.

Judges have asserted that a disabled man that is medicated can defend himself but this same man cannot care for a child.


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Special Alert for Fathers
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2005, 01:17:44 PM »
that is messed up can they do this in any state my ex has taken of with my son recently I have bipolar but I am on medications the judge didnt realy say anything about it infact  my ex didnt show to the court hearing and my case was dismissed I havent seen my son for five months now I am fighting like hell to get him but every where I go I get the run around or they refuse to help this is my first and only child I didnt think this would happen to me and now that it has everyone treats me like a dead beat father or that I have no rights


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.