Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Homestudy  (Read 1932 times)


  • Guest
« on: Aug 09, 2004, 01:24:04 AM »
Currently doing a child custody trial, ex in King County with the three kids, I am overseas.

The Social Welfare department has given me a list of four evaluators, and I am trying to find a way to vet them.  Any suggestions?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.