Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: I need an attorney in Clark County  (Read 3282 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
I need an attorney in Clark County
« on: Dec 08, 2007, 02:56:22 PM »
I am looking for a good attorney in Clark County.  The one my husband and I have right now we are not satisfied with and we are looking for one that we can have recommended to us by word of mouth, not just by the phone book.  We live in Oregon, so it is difficult for us to get any ideas on good lawyers in the state of Washington.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you!


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.