Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: at ropes end  (Read 763 times)

going crazy

  • Guest
at ropes end
« on: Mar 20, 2005, 07:16:13 PM »
I have tried every way to make a peaceful relationship with my x-wife. My main goal was to have working relationship that would benefit our 2 kids but every time thing look like they are going to go calmly she up's and change the rules, this right after I have taken her to court to make sure my visition is set in stone.

Now she saying my house is not good for the kids.
I must have a certified babysitter that she approves of.
My car is not reliable enough to bring the kids back to her.

What do you have to do to get a change of custady and what all should I be keeping records of to improve my chances? I just got done with the first case and still owe that lawer on it and I dont want to pushed out of my kids life due to my X's controlling nature.


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1470
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: at ropes end
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2005, 07:23:25 PM »
Well look at your court orders she CANNOT dictate to whom can and cannot watch the children or deny you from driving them in your vehicle UNLESS it states so in your court order.

You document everything good bad and the ugly. It is always wise to bring someone along to the exchanges also.

She is just trying to control you therefore don't allow it. When talking to her keep it short and no yelling or raising your voice.

If she fails to let you visit the chilrend you file contempt (the 1st few times nothing usually happens, but it will start to show a pattern)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.