Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Child's counsel  (Read 1349 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 56
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Child's counsel
« on: Apr 24, 2005, 01:20:58 PM »
I'm in California and my child is being represented by child's counsel who is being paid for by my "ex." So it's like my "ex" has two attorneys working for her.

I know that child's counsel is a drinker, and is being sued in an unlawful detainer suit at Chatsworth Courthouse, child's counsel owes approx. $28,000 in back rent, claiming that her office is uninhabitable and has toxic mold.

This Child's counsel has been seeing my child who has asthma in this office since September.  I'm looking to have child's counsel disqualified.  Child's Counsel should not be putting a child at risk.

I'm wonder two things, #1 has anyone tried to disqualify their child's counsel for cause?

#2 Does anyone know of CASE LAW regarding disqualification?  


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.