Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:54:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MSNBC Reports Show

Started by TPK, May 02, 2005, 10:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TPK

Anybody see the MSNBC REPORTS show last nite? (Sunday 11pm ET) It was titled "on the run" and was about a nasty custody dispute.

It centered around a Mom who alleged sexual abuse by the father on the daughter. There was never any evidence to suggest this, and never proven in court. Mom & Dad were in court 41 times in just a few years!

When the court decided to remove child to foster care the Mom took the daughter and left the country and has been "on the run" for the last 9 years.

Sad part is the child has Arnsperger's disease which I'm told is a form of autism. Seems daughter made up the sexual allegations with the help of mom. Judge who heard the case said it was the "worst case of PAS she's ever seen" on the bench.

It seemed like a very messy case, thank God my divorce hasn't gotten that bad.

Anybody else see this show??

TPK

justwantstobeadad

Yea we seen the show...I was looking at the daughter and she is so repressed it isn't funny. She would probably say ANYTHING her mother said at this point! That mother has never let that child develop like she should sheltering her and not socializing her has made her like a preschooler. I think she has scared her so bad for so long that it will take years for her to be able to survive in the "real world" and the idea of her coming back to US for College is just nuts she wouldn't have the first idea how to live in a dorm with students of all ethnics and attitudes she would probably end up scared, curled up in a ball in a corner somewhere untill her MOMMY saved her again from the big bad college.

This is a prime example why to never give up on your children!
she should be considered one of our lost children to PAS and seroius mental abuse!

She never cared for this child as she said or she wouldn't have done this to her and she would have gotten help for herself for the PAS.

take care

MixedBag

Caught the last few minutes.....so not enough to really know what it was all about.

I stopped the remote when I heard them mention PAS....

Looked like the situation for dad just plain stunk.