Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 08:36:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ok guys I need help for a friend

Started by skye, May 23, 2005, 03:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skye

he needs to write a letter toi his ex and adress a few concerns one is her new DH and her telling the children they must call him by his name ..

and the other is the new DH's constant interference in drop offs and pick ups..here is a part of it to give an idea:

"Last night was a real nightmare returning the kids. When I asked my ex for the address to where she was moving, her husband freaked out, told me that it was none of my business and get off his f***** property. I told him to relax and we could talk about this civily he then got in my face cursing and yelling at me telling me that he would beat my a**
All this in front of my kids, my daughter started crying. I'm glad that I resisted the temptation grabbing him by the throat and kicking his a**
Why act like this, especially in front of two toddlers...I just don't understand people.....perhaps It's none of my business where they are going.... "

wendl

Skye,
does he have a clause in the order where she must provide him with her new address if so send a certified letter stating:

Dear X,
According to section xx of the parenting plan (see attached) we are to inform eachother whenever we move. Please provide this information to me within 15 days of xx date.

On another note, I do not feel it is in the best interest of our children that your new husban yells at anyone in front of the children like he did the other night.

signed xx

If new DH continues to interfere file revised parenting plan stating he cannot be at transfers due to the verbal abuse against you in the presence of the children.

Then if she fails to comply file contempt, nothing will happen BUT you will get the address.

Now who is tellng who to call who by the 1st name, that one confused me.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

skye

stepdad and mother telling children to call father by first name and NOT dad

wendl

Not good,

I would put a stop to that

Dear X,

You are confusing the children by telling them to call me (DAD) by my 1st name, I do not feel it is approperate for children to call their parents by our 1st name.

In the future please restrain from this, if not we will have to go back to court to put this clause in our orders.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**