Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:45:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Going from Board to Board

Started by Forthelittleones, Nov 22, 2003, 05:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forthelittleones

In the last forum, I was able to move from board to board easily.  However I can't figure out how to do that in this new forum.  I keep having to go back to the TOP and then click again.

Is there a way to go from one directly to another without having to go to the bottom of the page and choose the next one?  Is there someway that could be moved to the top?

Thanks

MKx2

I'm using dcf and threaded views, and it shouldn't matters which view you're using, but when you get to the bottom of the  board you're reading, to the right there is a text box, with a drop down menu.  The text box reads "Jump to another forum" - if you click on the arrow it shows all of the board titles.

To the left at the bottom of each page, there is a hyperlink, for the specific forum you're reading.

Just keep clicking buttons to find the view you like best (dcf, classic, threaded, linear) ... I think this is FUN!  LOL  But then I'm a bit strange when it comes to computers and new applications ... a real adventure!

lah101

I totally agree with you MK.  I know it is a new thing--but I like to learn new things too.  If everyone will take thirty minutes or so to familiarize themselves with the new boards I think they will find that this was a very hard thing to do and will learn to appreciate all thenew features on it.  I am having a blast learning it all.  
[img src=http://geoparent.com/graphics/emoticons/1ht2.gif]

Forthelittleones

I like the new forums too.  I am just trying to find the things that I liked best at the other site.

:-)

JAFO

Other boards that I've seen work similar to this one.

I think it's a fantastic improvement.

VeronicaGia

I realize that your name may be sort of common as it is an abbreviation.  But I have to ask, did you ever frequent USA Today?  If you did, we're former buddies.  If not, sorry to intrude.  :)