Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:36:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

And Baby Makes Ten For Single Mother

Started by StPaulieGirl, Nov 26, 2003, 09:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo Mom

I haven't laughed so hard in ages!!!!!

Thanks, Brent!!!!!!

mudbunnies

just so everyone knows this...

almost every major city in florida has planned parenthood offices that give out FREE CONDOMS to anyone who asks...

StPaulieGirl

Oooh but condoms are SUCH a nuisance!

That woman needs to be sterilized.  I would suggest an IUD, but from what I've been told, if you're sleeping with every Tom Dick and Harry, you'll get an infection.  IUD's are for women who are in a commited relationship.  They also cause infertility, so it's perfect for a woman who's done having kids, but doesn't want invasive surgery.

Condoms break.  You can get pregnant while on the pill.  Heck your tubes can come untied, and so can a vasectomy.  Face it, God made sex fun so we'd populate the earth :/

KAT

Tenth kid huh? I bet this one just falls out into her pant leg.

KAT

StPaulieGirl

OMG!!!!!  Now I have to get the mental picture out of my head.....

NancyLou

OMG, you made me LOL on this one!!!!!  That's a visual I don't want!

VeronicaGia

Who wants to bet the oldest daughter gets pregnant pretty soon to keep the welfare checks rolling in?

BTW, all people who have 10 kids aren't bad.  Just ask my parents, and me, #10.  But, as I've said before, my parents never collected a dime of government money, and stayed married "till death did they part."

And this woman is only 32.  Just think of how many more kids she has yet to come.....Where is CPS when you REALLY need them?