Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Finicial aid/gov. programs  (Read 1341 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Finicial aid/gov. programs
« on: Mar 24, 2006, 05:35:49 PM »
Im in a situation like alot of fathers with a high child support payment.
Because of this I only have about $1,000. a month to live on and thats suppose to be enough for me to rent a place to live and support myself.
Well, its not.
Is there any programs that are out there that I might qualify for? At this point food stamps, low rent housing....Currently I live in Cal. but Im moving to Las Vegas Nevada to be with my kids.
Any info. would be great.  


  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
RE: Finicial aid/gov. programs
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2006, 05:44:59 PM »
That's imposible for any of us to really say on this site.

All that stuff is handled by the state or county and their standards are gonna be different in each one of those.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.