Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 07:36:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Are You An Alienated Father?? Please read!!

Started by annemichellesdad, Oct 31, 2006, 06:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annemichellesdad

Many of us complain about the family courts. Whle it's true that they leave MUCH to be desired, the people who put our families in the courts in the first place are our legislatures.... well-intentioned but uncreative laws dealing with complex issues. The way to make change is NOT in the courts, but with our laws. Sounds impossible? Absolutely not! That is what our legislatures are for!

I am in a position of being able to influence potential legislation aimed at preventing/punishing acts of parental alienation. PLEASE share your story with me via email. The more true life examples I have, the more influential I can be.

I no longer have the email account used to get set up in this forum. So, Please send a BRIEF outline of your situation as an alienated parent to:

[email protected]

Again, keep it brief (three short paragraphs) for now. I will respond if more information is needed. Please include what STATE you live in.

This is a chance for EVERYONE who is a victim of parental alienation to truly help out and do something. Please do not let this opportunity pass you by. You never know when YOUR story is the one which will push this effort over the edge.